Meet the team - Michael, Customer Happiness Manager
• What are you working on right now?
I’m giving a Jooki a final quality check before it leaves the stock here in Brussels.
• What do you love the most about your job?
Parents and educators that offer their child(ren) “childhood with Jooki”, are my heroes. Being lead support and having user tests, I have the honor to be very close to them & Jooki.
• What does your typical day look like?
Get up at 6 and do 15 min yoga. Make breakfast for 2. On the train, I eat and listen to news/podcast and read a book. Once at the office, I respond to customers support questions and engage myself in the various tasks concerning logistics, support, and Jooki product development. Late afternoon I check and prepare the webshop orders, just in time for the pick-up at 5 pm. Back home you’ll find either me behind the cooking pot, the record player, the guitar or the analog synth.
• What did you do before joining Muuselabs?
I was performing musical live stories children. It was an experience I’ve always wanted to since high school.
• What would you be doing if you weren’t working at Muuselabs?
Improving the experiment above, and going back to school… yes ... again 😅
• What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
That the way citizens vote for government is significantly influenced by the actual building where they went for the vote: a school, a sports hall, ...
• If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
• Your favorite dish…
Leftovers from the fridge
• One habit you wish you could break
Staring at strangers
• The most adventurous thing you did
3-day hike on an inhabited island down south in New Zealand